Wednesday

24 February 2009

Another busy weekend. On Saturday we went to National Working and Pastoral Breeds Society show taking Lily, Rosie, Foxy and Sharna.

There was no puppy class but Lily won the post graduate class and Rosie came 3rd in the open class. The two girls then ran off for best puppy and Lily won. We didn't stay for the puppy group as I was feeling under the weather having had a really bad cold for a few days.


















Dad also had a good day with Foxy winning her class and getting reserve best of breed.

On sunday I had planned to go to Tailwaggers agility show if I was feeling a bit better.
I had a bit of a surprise waking up to heavy snow as there was none when I went to bed but when I woke up there was a blizzard. After problems getting up the road I did make it to the show. It was a bit late starting and some people didn't get there but it was surprising how many people had braved the weather to get to the show.

















We missed our first class but arrived just as our agility class was about to start. Both Ruby and Saffy were entered. Ruby did a lovely clear round and came seventh. Saffy also did very well going where I said but just knocking a pole.

Next was the up and under class which was just jumps and tunnels. Saffy loved this class and got a clear round and 3rd place. Ruby didn't like it so much so went much more slowly but still got a clear round and 7th place.

Last was the Triple A class which was a jumping class where the A frame was taken 3 times. Ruby did much better in this as she does like the contact equipment so she got another clear round and came 3rd. Saffy once again did really well but just knocked a pole. I was still really pleased with her as she went exactly where I said, didn't miss out any jumps and got all her contacts so maybe this year we will get a few more clear rounds.

No comments: