Wednesday

24 June 2001

The puppies are getting very lively now. they gallop around as a herd. I still take them outside in the carrier and put them down on the grass but they often beat me back inside. They rarely bother with the little steps, they prefer to hurl themselves off the steps en masse.

When I am getting their food ready they buzz around my feet following me as I collect bowls and prepare the food. It makes it very difficult to walk sometimes as there is a sea of little black and white bodies round my feet. I wish I could video it.

They are all going to the vet this morning for a checkup and to be micro-chipped. They haven't been in the car since they were a few days old so it will be an interesting experience for them.

Little angels. They look so sweet when they are asleep it is hard to believe they are such hooligans when they are awake.














Although you can just see a glimpse of Gizmos mischevous side here.













Poor little puppies got put in jail yesterday as I thought I would see what they thought of the kennel. They weren't over impressed with the curtailment of their freedom. They did soon decide that they would eat their lunch and then settled down for a snooze. It is nice and cool in the kennel as it is in the shade and after I let the puppies out Daisy went in and had a siesta.















Gordon trying to work out how to escape.














Maggie and Gizmo living dangerously trying to steal one of Daisy's tennis balls.

No comments: