Thursday

Saffy - 08/11 - 13 Weeks old

Dog food was delivered today so she came and said hello to the lady who brought it. I put 5 big marrow bones out for the dogs and left them in the garden. A few minutes later i looked outside and the dogs were all pacing around , not chewing the bones as I expected. Saffy was sitting by all the bones going from one to the other so the other dogs wouldn't go and take one off her.
I distributed the bones to all the other dogs and left Saffy outside with her bone. a bit later it started to rain really heavily. I looked out and there was Saffy still determinedly chewing on her bone, stopping every few seconds to shake her head to get the water off. I opened the door and called her in. At first she didn't come preferring to stay with her bone but the rain continued to pour down so she did eventually decide to come in.

No comments: