Tuesday

30 September 2008

I arrived at the hosue early this morning to drop off the tiles. I could see immediately that there had been more work done on the bathroom. The bath was now in the middle of the front lawn.








The old kitchen has gone and several of the new units are being fitted. I hope it will be completed before we move on Friday otherwise we will have no where to put the furniture.
The kitchen fitter has laid out all the kitchen bits and tools over the living room almost completely covering the floor.



I pulled up the horrible orange carpet from my bedroom. it was so old the foam backing turned to a dusty powder that seemed to get everywhere. the backing fell off in lumps all the way through the house making an awful mess. Even with bare floorboards the room looks much better.


I went back tonight to do some painting and there has been more progress. tiling has been started in the bathroom and more units in the kitchen


No comments: