Saturday

4th October 2008

We have moved. Everything is on total chaos. The kitchen and bathroom are not finished yet so we couldn't put any of the kitchen stuff in the kitchen. We have the washer, fridge and freezer all in the living room.  Covered in boxes.
The kitchen fitter has his tools and bits of the kitchen in the garage so all the stuff out of the garage had to be put outside or in the conservatory. 
The living room furniture is also in the conservatory.  the bedrooms are FULL of boxes. and I can't find anything.

I did manage to get my bed set up so  I had somewhere to sleep. Robin had to sleep on a mattress on the floor.
 
I collected the dogs from Ann's where they had been all day and brought them home. They seem less than impressed by the new arrangements. 
The first thing casey did was run into the Patio doors which were closed. The dogs are not used to large panes of glass. 

Saffy has also run into them several times now. She does seem a but slow to learn.

When I open the doors for the dogs they don't come straight through, they sit there and reach out with their feet to see if the door is really open, they don't seem at all sure abut the sliding door. 

In the house they are following me round everywhere. I am sure they are waiting for me to take them home. 

I put the dog beds out last night but they did not beleive that I actually meant them to sleep in this house. In the end they slept with me on my bed or on the floor in what little space there was in the bedroom.

Today hopefully the kitchen and Bathroom will be finished and we can start getting things put away. Normality is still a long long way away.


No comments: