Saturday

29 November 2008

We went to another Agility Addicts show today. I took Both Ruby and Dora again. It was bitterly cold all day and the fog didn't clear all day. In spite of the bad weather we had a very enjoyable day. Dora ran first in the Odds and Bods agility class. This is a class where the dogs can do lower jumps. this time I put Dora in over the small height jumps and she managed them much better. She does love agility but as she has arthritis I don't like her jumping very much. Unfortunately we got eliminated as I went the wrong way.
Next it was Ruby's turn. The same course but with full height jumps. This time I went the right way and Ruby ran very well. She ended up placed 8th. Next we did the jumping class and this time I ran well with Dora and for the first time we didn't get eliminated, unfortunately I then got lost running Ruby. I will need to wok on memorising courses I think.

No comments: