Sunday

01 March 2008

Still having problems with the Van. I missed the Agility Addicts show yesterday as it wouldn't start, but did get it going to go to Reedyford Obedience show today.
I got a very nice surprise when I got there as there were some uncollected rosettes from the Lune Valley show a couple of weeks ago and I had one for Ruby. She didn't get a place but she was awarded best any other variety. I was so pleased to have her first ever obedience rosette.

Things didn't go quite so well today. Ruby was drawn in beginners. She needs time to settle down before she works. She did some heelwork but not with much enthusiasm and she didn't want to play either. She did her stays later on.

Saffy did lovely heelwork on lead and a good retieve and recall but then a crowd of people and dogs arrived outside the ring just as we were about to do heel free and she couldn't concentrate so we had to abandon it. She also did her stays though . Both dogs did nice training rounds in their Novice rounds.

Daisy came along too and had a lovely time talking to all the people. I think her aim is to get a cuddle off every person in the place.

No comments: