Tuesday

19th May 2009


I work mainly from home which is great as it means that the dogs don't get left for too long at a time. It does have its own disadvantages such as the competition for the seats. Daisy loves my chair and can usually be found settled down behind me like a furry back rest,which I don't mind. What I do mind though is when she decides she needs a bit more room and starts wriggling around an digs her feet in my back in an attempt to push me off the chair.
If I am busy with something I don't always notice and then will realise that I have been edged almost off the chair and daisy is stretched out on the seat.
When Darcy arrived things got a little more complicated as they both wanted to sit on the chair which left no room for me at all, and they wouldn't sit quietly, they kept shoving each other and me in an effort to get the best place. That didn't do them much good though as when they got too rowdy they both got dumped on the floor. I have now put a bed under the desk and Darcy snoozes in that most of the time only getting on the chair if I get up.

No comments: