Saturday

30 May 2009


We went to a Working Trials training day today. I had started training Ruby to track and search but had not done any for a couple of years. The first thing we did as a track and At first Ruby looked a little bit unsure what we were doing but I was pleased to see she soon remembered and followed the track to the article. Then we did a search and She did find the articles but dropped them before bringing them all the way back to me. I was still pleased though, as it was so long since she had done any searching.
Next Saffy had a go at tracking and once she got the idea did really well finding the article at the end. She also had a go at the long jump and scale.
Both dogs did some heelwork and retrieves. We had a very enjoyable day. I would like to do working trials with the dogs if I could find the time between training for agility, obedience, heelwork to music.....

No comments: