Thursday

27 August 2009

All the puppies are doing really well. The Malinois are just about weaned. Ruby only feeds them very occasionally now. I hadn't planned to wean the Bostons yet as Darcy has plenty of milk for them but they took matters into their own paws. Both Bostons were out while I was feeding the Malinois and I turned round and there was Hardy helping himself. Both him and Laurel ate quite a bit. Much easier than the Malinois puppies who needed to be helped to try the food.





























I have taken the collars of the Malinois puppies now. They play so wildly It is safer for them not to wear anything in case they catch them on anything. I can identify all the puppies if I am close to them but it is not as easy from a distance.

Yellow making sure no-one pinches her bone














Turquoise















have we got 3 Boston puppies now?

1 comment:

karl said...

hi, I was hoping for info in relation to pups. I am very interested in a male malinois having recently lost my german shepherd bitch. would you please email me if your recent litter are available. many thanks
karl_carpenter10@hotmail.co.uk