Sunday

30 May 2010

As usual these days I am behind on the updates. I went away for the bank holiday to an agility show camping in my new caravan. I carefully made sure I charged my camera battery and put the camera in the caravan so I could take lots of pictures, but unfortunately I realised when I came to use it I had left the memory card in my computer so no pictures : (
We had a very good weekend even though it rained all day on Saturday. Ruby did really well getting a 12th place in her agility class and 2 clear rounds in the jumping classes.

Sunday really lived up to its name as the rain stopped and the sun shone all day. The ground dried up and it was much more pleasant to run the courses. Once again Ruby excelled herself getting another 3 clear rounds and a 5th place in a jumping class.
Saffy did enjoy herself but just gets a bit carried away with the excitement of it all and makes silly mistakes so we have still not managed that elusive clear round. Still Ruby does make up for it.
The dogs seemed to like staying in the caravan. It was nice not to have to rush off home at the end of the show. At first they were a bit unsure about going in and out of the caravan but they soon got used to their strange new home.

No comments: