Wednesday

31 December 2008

I finally got round to putting up the A frame today for the first time since we moved. I think the dogs were pleased because as soon as I put the sides on the floor they all descended on to it and started running up and down and doing contacts. I had to shut them all in the house in the end as it is not possible to bolt an A frame together while 3 malinois are standing on it.















There is space to leave the A frame up her which is good as it means I can use it more often, but I had to work out a system of barricades since Saffy soon discovered she could race down the garden, bounce off the step, land halfway up the a frame and then stand on the top and bark at people going past, then jump off the top once they had gone! This had to be stopped very quickly as I can't afford more vets fees at the moment and I don't want her to form bad habits.

No comments: