Tuesday

28 July 2009

The puppies are a week old already. The time goes so quickly once they are born.















I am working this week and so I can keep an eye on the pups who are still upstairs I have set up a CCTV camera pointing at them, and I have PuppyTV on all day. This is now Saffys favourite TV channel. There is sound too and at first if the puppies squeaked all the other dogs would come running looking very confused but they are getting used to it now.


















I weighed the puppies today and they have all doubled their birth weight except green who is a few grams under, I am sure he will be there tomorrow. I had to put new collars on them today as they have grown so much the other collars were getting too small. Obviously the colours are still the same.














Darcy only has a few days to go now and she is looking very fat now. She now sleeps upstairs in the maternity ward (my bedroom) with Ruby and the pups. although not in the same bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Robin sent me the link for your blog, the photos are great, the puppies v sweet. Were it not for my four cats, I'd love one!