Saturday

17 January 2009

At the obedience show the other day there were some boomer balls on sale. I have seen these hard plastic balls on sale before and wondered if Ruby would like them. She loves her footballs but is very hard on them and can puncture a cheap one in a matter of seconds. Luckily Tristan does some football coaching and gives us all the footballs that the team has finished with. The we have several flat footballs lying about the house and garden. Ruby also buries them in the garden!





I wasn't sure if Ruby would like hard plastic balls as much as a real football but as you can see from the video both Ruby and Saffy think they are great fun. Unfortunately I can only let them play for a short while as I don't want the neighbours complaining. Luckily I bought two balls so both Ruby and Saffy have one each.



No comments: