Friday

23 January 2008

Saffy is the only dog I have that watches television. she often can be found standing in front of the TV. she likes wildlife programmes or anything with dogs in. She also likes childrens programmes. She also barks at suspicious looking men in police dramas.
Tonight I was watching Rusty, (Bonvivant Kalisto) winning the ABC final at Olympia on the computer when Saffy came over to see what I was watching. As you can see from the video she was really engrossed in it. I don't know if she recognised that Rusty was another Malinois but she was certainly glued to the screen.

She also watchd Ruby the kelpie that came second and deifinitely had something to say to her. Whether she was Cheering Ruby on or telling her to slow down I don't know. Saffy may have thought she knew Ruby as Ruby was bred by our friend Ann and Saffy has some good Kelpie friends.

No comments: