Saturday

31 January 2009

Saturday was the Agility Addicts January Show. Saffy was just entered in the Odds and bods class where she can do a lower height as it was her first show. She did very well to start with going exactly where I said until we got to the seesaw, when she shot off the end into space. this startled her a bit but she settled down after that and did the next few jumps Ok, then she did the A Frame and while she was up there spotted the tunnel and raced over to that, then I got her back and we finished the last couple of jumps correctly.

Saffy is very fast and once I get the steering sorted out we should do very well, but it is surprisingly hard to run her as she is so different from Ruby, who is very good at going exactly where I say. Ruby is also slower so I don't need to think as fast

I remembered to bring my camera with me today. unfortunately there was no one around to record Saffy's run or Ruby's agility run but I did get Ruby's jumping run recorded. She got a clear round in her jumping and also in her agility. Unfortunately we had to leave after our agility run so I don't know if we got a place, but ruby ran really well and it seemed fast. She always runs a lot faster in Agility than jumping as she loves contacts.

No comments: