Tuesday

08 March 2008


CRUFTS - The day has dawned. Got up at 4:00am. Didn't need to be up quite that early but woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so got the last few things ready.

Set off at 5:30am had a good journey and arrived about 7:00, found the bench and unpacked and made ourselves at home.

After we checked in we were free until 8:45 when we had the parade so went along to discover dogs with Saffi and stayed there. I also stayed there while the others competed. I found I was getting too nervous watching .

When we went into the ring to compete Dora was switched on and working very well. I was having problems with my feet though. I kept stumbling over them when doing turns. We managed the heelwork and went on to the recall. Dora was came really fast and crashed into my legs causing me to step back. She did sit really straight though. We lost 4.5 points over all and came 8th. I was really pleased with her and did enjoy my day once I stopped feeling nervous.

SAffi spen most of the day on discover dogs as no-one else turned up to releive us. She was very good talking to the people and asking them for treats. Dora was on discover dogs too and lots of people asked if she was a Belgian too.

No comments: