Monday

31 March 2008

I took some more photos of Saffy at training last night. she is nearly 8 months old and growing up fast. It was quite difficult to get good photos of Saffy as she still struggles to stand still for more than a milli second. When at ring craft she does stand reasonably well but seems to move as soon as the judge looks at her.

She loves training at the club with me. She is very sociable with the other dogs but will try to steal their toys and titbits if she get the chance. She does get into trouble for greeting people a bit too enthusiastically. People she knows get poked very hard in the eye with her nose and it can be quite painful.

Saffy is used as my demo dog if I need to show how anything is done. She works well in spite of the distraction of the other dogs. She is very focused on me.








No comments: