Tuesday

01 April 2008

As we have a show at the weekend I thought I better start practicing with Saffy. I often tell mum that she needs to take Zeva out and practice moving her so she gets used to the routine and mum learns the best pace to move her. I started trotting with Saffy and realised that I hadn't done enough practice. As soon as I moved off Saffy started bouncing and cantering and generally messing about. I should practice what I preach.

We did a few goes at down and back and triangles and got her standing at the end. Mum said it was nice to see how she stood square naturally when I stopped She does stand nicely but it is the result of me training her to do it. I haven't done enough work on moving her but we do practise standing quite a lot. why is it people assume when a dog is being good that it is the dog but when it is being naughty it is my fault for not training her ?

No comments: