Friday

18 April 2008

Dora was the one to get muddy today. She disappeared off on our walk and didn't come back for ages. This is something she does sometimes usually when I am in a hurry. The Malinois never go very far, they like to keep an eye on me to make sure I don't don't get lost, and are very quick to find me again if I disappear, but Dora likes to go off on her own hunting sometimes. and can be gone for what seems like hours but is actually usually only a few minutes.
When she reappeared today she had obviously been in the creek as she was black all over. her tan legs were completely hidden so she got a showwer today much to her disgust. I think now the mornings are lighter I will look for other walks as hardly a day goes by without one or other of the dogs getting plastered with mud. It was funny to start with but I am getting a bit fed up of it now.

I put one of the dog beds outside this morning as Ruby likes to snooze outside in them and she and Saffy decided it was a good place to have a fight!



Ruby curled up like a poor abandoned stray in her bed on the patio. Until I started putting the bed out there she used to look even more unwanted lying flat out on the concrete. She prefers to be outside.

No comments: