Tuesday

15 April 2008

At agility tonight Ruby did the Dog walk about 6 times. Absolutely amazing. Before we did it I let her have a couple of goes hopping on and going down to do the contacts, then I turned round and asked her to put a foot on the up ramp. I clicked and called her off it. I did that 3-4 times.

We then did a sequence of 2 jumps and the dog walk. I had intended to do the jumps and then let Ruby go round the DW to the end and hop on and do the contacts as we usually do but after the jump she went straight onto the DW! She trotted along it looking slightly concerned but not too worried and stopped at the contact for her treat.
We did the same sequence a couple of times and each time with no cue from me Ruby did the dogwalk. A bit later I was standing near the DW talking to Ann when Ruby decided to take me to the DW and asked to do it again. She did it about 6 times altogether.

No comments: