Saturday

03 May 2008

Dora got well and truly lost this morning. I met up with dad for a walk this morning. We went round the pond and then I turned round to go back to my car which was parked at one end of the park and dad carried on back to his car. As I turned round I saw Dora in the field by the path and assumed she was with us but when I got to the end of the path I realised she wasn't.

As she is prone to wondering off I wasn't too worried at first. I stopped and waited and called her but she didn't appear, so I walked back the way we had come. Still no Dora. I was starting to get a little bit worried as this is not where she normally runs off and she had been gone much longer than normal. Eventually I decided I would go back to the car incase she had gone back there. Of course I had forgotten my phone so I couldn't ring my parents to see if she had found her way back to their house.

As I got back to the car I saw dads car just pulling away. I opend the boot to put the dogs in and there was Dora sitting in the boot. There was a note from Dad on the steering wheel saying that he had found her.

It turns out that she hadn't been following me but had actually gone with Dad instead and just hopped into his car and went home with him.

No comments: