Wednesday

07 May 2008

Over the last few weeks Saffy's coat has been getting thicker and thicker and starting to look all clumpy. It is obviously getting ready to change. She has a much thicker coat than the other two Malinois. I have been brushing and combing it but it doesn't seem to have much effect. Very little coat comes out and it still looks slightly scruffy.

As it is the National dog show on Friday, Saffy's first champ show with CCs I thought it would be a good idea to really work on her coat so she looks her best for the show so I gave her yet another bath and when she was dry I really worked on her coat. the coat has finally decided to come loose and I managed to remove enough hair to make another dog. She looks lovely now. even though I got out so much fur she doesn't look in the least bit bald or out of coat.

No comments: