Tuesday

13 May 2008


Agility tonight. We did the dogwalk several times first, then did the weaves. I brought Ruby's foot ball with me tonight. Id did get her playing with it a little bit in the corner but I couldn't her to play with it when doing the weaves. She still did them reasonably well but not as strongly as she was doing them yesterday.

We then did a sequence which was supposed to be weaves, then two jumps and back to the dog walk, but Ruby kept missing out the jumps and going straight for the dogwalk. She did it several times when not asked. A few months ago I despaired of her ever doing it as she was so scared of it so I was quite happy to see this.

We then moved and did the A Frame and seesaw and I asked Ruby to do the seesaw a couple of times which she did. She is really starting to like the contact equipment now. she has always liked standing on the end of the contact equipment in the two on two off position. She does her show stand on the contacts at any available opportunity. often jumping on as we walk past the dogwalk.




|

No comments: