Tuesday

Saffy - 02/10 - 54 days old

Saffy slept much better last night and didn't wake up until 5:00am. as I usually get up at 5:30 that wasn't too bad. She needed to go out so I didn't mind. Her house training has been really good we have only had 2 wees inside so far and both of them were when I put her in her crate without putting her outside first, so it was my fault not hers. Very good for a puppy that is less than 8 weeks old.
I was out most of the day so she stayed at home with the children who both had a day off school. Saffy was really pleased to see me when I got home. jumping about and chewing my shoelaces. She then bounced out into the garden and started jumping on the other dogs. She is getting really playful now. bouncing up to them and running off again. She still occasionally checks Ambers undercarriage to see if there is anything to drink there, much to Ambers disgust. Amber seems to quite like Saffy but obviously there are limits.
Saffy has decided she likes cheese very much so we did some sits and stands for tiny pieces of cheese. she loves playing tuggy too.
Saffy is fascinated by the grass that is growing between the paving slabs in the garden. She keeps chewing at it and has pulled some tufts out. She brought a big tuft of grass into the house. I threw it outside and she dashed out and tried to bring it back in again.
Saffy has now worked out what to do with bones and has been chewing on one that is nearly as big as she is.
She is still really fascinated by the puppy in the mirror and bounces about. I don't think she understands why she cant play properly with it.

No comments: