Friday

Saffy - 26/10 - 11 Weeks old



Took Saffy to the pet shop this morning to weigh her. She is now 8.3kg so growing well. not surprising as she has really decided she likes food. She follows me out to the garage when I get the meat out for the following day and she bounces about trying to see what I am getting. and then dashes to the dog food cupboard to watch me put it in. She is very excitable when it is meal time and dances about until I give her meal.

She is going out for a walk round the block every day now and id getting much better at walking on the lead. She still tends to get under my feet a bit but it is improving.
While we are out we stop every now and again and practise doing sits and downs and giving paws and she is able to concentrate very well now.

Saffy and Amber play together quite a lot and it is lovely to see Amber playing with Saffy so nicely. Amber loves playing tug and tugs very hard, I struggle to hold her sometimes but she plays very gently with Saffy only pulling hard enough so Saffy can hold the tug.
Ruby gets Saffy to chase her round the garden. They go round and round in circles and then change direction and go the other way.



No comments: