Thursday

Saffy - 04/10 - 8 weeks

Saffy has been very lively today. Casing the the other dogs and trying to get them to play with her. I got the agility tunnel out to see what she would do. She wasn't worried about it and put her head into it for a good look. She was a bit startled to see Ruby coming through the other way. I shortened it up and pointed her through it and she ran through it. She did this several times and she seemed to find it very exciting. She would run through and the dash round my back and back to the other end of the tunnel.

She has really got the idea of balls today. Before she has not been able to follow one if I rolled it. She wasn't interested in trying to chase it but suddenly today she has been galloping after balls rolled along the floor and brings it back to me. She looks very funny bouncing along.

When I was playing with Ruby, Saffy kept trying to join in and took the toy away from Ruby. Ruby didn't try to get it back, just looked at me as if asking me to get the toy back.

Saffy has discovered the bed today. She saw Amber jump onto the bed and tried to get up there. She stood on her hind legs and bounced along the side of the bed trying to get to Amber, squeaking loudly.

No comments: