Wednesday

Saffy - 03/10 - 55 days old

A quiet day today. Just playing in different rooms around the house and out in the garden and using different toys. Saffy's favourite is the squeaky fox we got from the petshop.

This evening I put a lead on for the first time. and we went into the front garden and walked round. a few cars went past and Saffy looked at them but didn't seem too bothered by them. She takes everything very calmly. If she is not sure about something she just sits and looks. She may go and sit between my feet. She does tend to weave in and out of my legs like a cat , which is fine when I am standing but I have nearly fallen over her when walking.

We also practiced standing and looking at teeth, and sits and hand touches. she has a good idea about what the clicker means now.

We did have one problem today. Saffy caught and seriously injured one of my dogs....

No comments: